It’s time to rely heavily on the digitalization of the Tourist Office, a real source of revenue for you and B2B social networks which have become essential media.
For this, we give you 5 tips so you can win customers without wasting time and while having fun!”
- If you’re just starting out, create a Facebook page for your establishment and a Instagram account. Subscribe to the accounts of tourism providers and of course the Tourist Office.
- On Instagram, tag your publications with #destinationgranvilleterreetmer and identify @granvilleterreetmer.tourisme, your publication will appear on the homepage of our website, in the social wall. Our website attracts more than 40,000 visitors a month in July and August.
- Post 3 publications a week and give priority to beautiful photos and videos of up to one minute in length. A beautiful visual is worth a thousand words!
- Have fun with stories on Instagram. These will also be shared on your Facebook page automatically.
- Make use of the advertising space Instagram offers and ensure your visibility through low-budget sponsored posts.
Having a presence on social networks allows you to build and develop your customer base, communicate about your business and be aligned with your consumers’ new way of thinking.
The Tourist Office is here to help you create or optimize your Facebook page or Instagram account.
Estelle COHIER, community and media content manager: 06 73 40 35 76 – firstname.lastname@example.org